Adnan AL-Tayyar
Broker

Adnan AL-Tayyar
Broker

Licensing: 134607

With over a decade of experience in the real estate industry, I am dedicated to assisting you in achieving your property goals with precision and expertise. Fluent in both Arabic and English, I seamlessly connect with clients from diverse backgrounds.

Proudly rooted in Auburn, I actively engage in community events, fostering strong connections within the neighborhood. As a devoted family man, I find joy in supporting my two children's aspirations – my son pursuing Aerospace Engineering at the University of Washington and my daughter aspiring to become a pharmacist.

Beyond real estate, I embrace an active lifestyle, indulging in activities such as swimming, hiking, and nourishing my mind with continuous learning through reading.

My passion for real estate stems from a desire to leverage my expertise to provide exceptional service. I am committed to upholding integrity, excellence, and client-centricity in every transaction.

Obtaining my Real Estate License in 2018 marked the beginning of my dedicated journey in the industry. Since then, I have remained at the forefront of industry trends and regulations, continuously enhancing my knowledge to better serve my clients.

Specializing in residential real estate, I take pride in guiding individuals and families through the journey of finding their dream homes and assisting sellers in navigating property transactions. I am deeply passionate about the transformative power of homes, believing they shape lives and create lasting memories.

To show communities in this section, this team member must have an agent subdomain.

CONTACT Adnan AL-Tayyar