Nana Wartemberg
Broker

Nana Wartemberg
Broker

Licensing: 23026506

Dedicated Real Estate Broker at Katrina Eileen Real Estate. With a passion for real estate investing and a diverse professional background, I am committed to helping you achieve your property goals with enthusiasm and expertise.

Happily married with two children, I reside in the charming neighborhood of West Seattle, while also considering Accra, Ghana, my second home. Though I don't currently have any pets, I dream of having an aquarium someday, though our frequent travels may pose a challenge in caring for fishy friends.

My professional journey spans various industries, from working with another brokerage to pursuing a career as an insurance agent. Additionally, my experience as a UX designer with and running my own fashion business, Agambii, in Ghana reflects my entrepreneurial spirit and artistic flair.

My motivation to become a Real Estate Broker is rooted in my unwavering passion for real estate investing. I believe everyone deserves the opportunity to own a home, regardless of its size. My interest in the tiny house movement and creating functional spaces within limited square footage fuels my enthusiasm for innovative real estate solutions like re|Space.

Outside of real estate, I love to travel, indulging in the excitement of exploring new destinations. Additionally, I find joy in expressing my creativity through art and DIY projects.

To show communities in this section, this team member must have an agent subdomain.

CONTACT Nana Wartemberg